Saturday, January 19, 2008

More Growing Up.... Unbelievable!

SOOOOOO, Brad and I walked into a store and had this bedding displayed... i thought to myself... "oooh, i like that!" but didn't say anything because we were there for bathroom stuff, not bedding. although we have had the same bedding for 6 years... (thanks Parkers!) which isn't bad either, just really really worn. And Brad and I have had a really hard time agreeing on a bedding set theme thing too (go fig), so imagine my suprise when as we are checking out he says "hey, i really like that bedding" and points to the one i liked too!!! so we just had to get it... and at a great price too. and look! There is even a dust ruffle/bed skirt. And decorative pillows!!! (which come in VERY handy being 35 weeks pregnant!) we are so grown up! maybe we'll even paint the room too???!!! who knows! then we moved the living room bookshelf in and found baskets 50% off at hobby lobby that match colors and everything! WOW! I think we might need to redecorate those lamps... anyone know how to do that???? or have any suggestions?

3 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW! What a grown up bedroom!

Jeni said...

oooh, I like it too!~! Makes me want to swap our duvet for some big girl bedding!

Jennifer said...

hey..looks good! maybe you could decoupage the lamp..ive never done that, but it seems easy..and what a BUMMER that we missed the snow!!