Friday, June 27, 2008

Locks of Love

When I'm pregnant, I LOVE my hair! seriously, but about 3 months after i have a baby, all my hair falls out! and then when i comb it, even more comes out. this is after one shower.... pretty gross. sorry. So after trying to get a comb through it, it takes about 20 minutes because of all the tangles, i decided i wanted to chop it all off. and then someone suggested i donate it. So some before pics... And The After!

I went to this wonderful hair dresser that was highly reccomended by several gals from church and I ABSOLUTELY love her, AND my hair. She cut off 14 inches!!! incredible! now, we'll see what it looks like when i don't straighten it. brad's a little worried at how short it will shrink... i 'll have to take another pic to show y'all.

7 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

your hair is soooo cute! I think it looks better then i've ever seen it! (not that i've known you that long) I love it! That's a great thing you did by donating your hair.

The Loden's said...

hahah I was having the same issue and my hair was not ever that long.. so I chopped mine while I was in Utah too! Yours looks soooo cute!!! Way to go!

Katy said...

I absolutely LOVE your hair!! Mine also falls out like that after I have a baby. It lasts for about 6 months. I donated to Locks of Love back in March. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

Sankat said...

I TOTALLY understand about it falling out. Your hair is SOOOO cute!!!
oh, the donating thing is great!!

Jamafam said...

Your hair is so pretty! It's great you were able to donate it as well.

Kira Jay said...

Your hair looks so cute short!!!!

Nicole said...

I love your hair! It looks so good. Way better than before, not that it didn't look good, but way better now. Who did you go to?