hey everyone, i'm hosting a pampered chef party here for angie martin on SATURDAY AUG 16 at 11 am. we are doing pork loin bbq sandwiches and a yummy strawberry creation!!!! mmmmm. i was going to send out invitations but now i can't get to the directory for addresses, so please let me know if you can come!!!! and spread the word... (how tacky is that? :/
- You can place an order here if there is too much going on for you to come if you wanted something!!!
- http://www.pamperedchef.biz/angiemartinskitchen?page=home








6 comments:
Hey Noel -
Here's the address of our blog:
aubryandtravis.blogspot.com
Hey Holley!!! Long time no see. I can't believe you have 3 kids. They are all so precious. So glad we can keep in touch through our blogs.
Hey Noel! I think Katie meant Noel but wrote Holley on accident. hehe.
You have such a sweet family! I haven't seen you in forever. You seem to be doing well! It was fun to read your blog and catch up. I can't believe we lived in Oklahoma at the same time and did not even know it! We lived there from 2005 until just recently! We could have seen each other.
Anyway, we lived in Oklahoma City pretty close to Edmond. I've been to Norman though plenty of times. Crazy. We just moved back to Arizona in June.
Good to see what you are up to!
good luck with your par-tay!
Yes, I did mean Noel. lol! I get confused easily. hahah.
Noel, Wow it is so great to see you and your family. How wonderful and happy you all look. It is great to hear from you. It will be fun to stay in touch see where life takes us. Amber
Post a Comment