Well Just a quick update... kempton is 9 months old already! as of last week i have totally stopped nursing, and he's been on formula for almost 4 weeks since my surgery. he's had a rough 4 weeks though. the weekend before my surger he started having horrible diahrea and it continued until yesterday! he lost a bit of weight and we cut his diet to just mom's milk in the morning, formula, bananas and cereal. finally yesterday he's back to his normal pooping self! hoorah! and holding steady at 17 lbs and a couple of ounces, somewhere around 27 or 28", i can't remember. STILL NO TEETH! which is what we thought the problem was in the begining... uhm, what else... not walking by himself yet, but getting close to standing by himself. crawels like the dickens, loves peekaboo, and "i'm gonna getchya!" and absolutely LOVES sb and tj, and saucisse will catch his attention pretty good too! climbs anything and everything.
...
so that's about it in a nutshell i think!








4 comments:
Kempton looks so long in those pictures! He's such a cutie!!!!
Hey we are finding people! I took your advise. Hope you are doing well. We'll figure out this blog thing before too long! Keep in touch.
The Arnall's
He's rapidly gaining on Olivia with his weight! Also, I love the BOWS holder. I actually did Olivia's name like that...it's unfinished in a box somewhere...
Noel..those new pictures are SOOO cute!! I can't believe that Sarabeth looks so big!!! WOW!!!
Kempton looks sooo much like TJ (just without hair!)
I updated that post about the children's clothing. There is a new article. They are going to allow 2nd hand stores to keep selling stuff, but they will be in trouble if what they sell does have lead.
Post a Comment