Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 7th!

NOTE, i'm having issues uploading pics, so i will add more tomorrow (tue) but for now... .. So for our anniversary we (meaning the unrealistic I) thought it would have been really neat to take the kids to a "make your own" ceramic place called all fired up. i thought we could all paint something as a family and that we would create a wonderful lasting memory...
well, we sure created a memory... thats for darn sure.
after a bit of frustration, this was us at the end, we'll pick up the finished product next week sometime.
ff

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Have no fear, you created a great memory! My bro and I were talking about how much fun we had on family road trips, especially the stay in hotels. We loved it. All my parents could remember was trying not to do bodily harm to us in the car and trying to get us into bed at night, quietly. You looked like you had a great time, especially Sara Beth. Hugs!

Kat M said...

How wonderful!!! That turned out great. I would love to take my kids to a place like that...but I have a feeling a lot of stuff would get broken.

That Girl said...

LOL - I love our intentions, eh?

You look awesome, bytheway.

Katy said...

You are like SuperMom taking your kids into a place with breakables! Your kids are really good, though. Congrats on 7 years!!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats...looks like a lot of fun, I remember doing that when I was little and having a blast.

Hey, I have a t-shirt for one of your girls, and I am keeping it in my car so that the next time I just happen to run into you I will have it with me...FYI...

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! You are my #3!! :) I am putting my note on this post so that no one gets confused on whether you have 3 already or not...I have seen that happen on two other blogs...:) Isn't it a great idea?!

Sabre said...

Noel, your family is so beautiful!