I'm that mom. i've been so excited about this day since the day in december 2003 when we found out we were having a girl. i love to do hair. and now that sb has a place to go where her "done hair" will be appreciated, we have taken quite the task to figure out how to do it each and every day. so far after 9 days of school she has not had any repeats. in case your wondering how do i find time to do this, i do it while she eats breakfast. it normally takes between 5 and 15 minutes depending on the "do" and my expertise! i've gotten a lot of my inspirations from the hair blogs on the right side of my blog (scroll down to see) but most of what i do is just a compilation of ideas and what we feel like doing that day.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Week 2!
happy day to everyone(whoever reads this i guess!)
p.s. still having issues with paragraphing, so suggestion, or help is greatly appreciated, AND i'm curious to know how you like sb's hair. maybe leave a comment with which one for the week was your favorite?
Posted by
holley family
at
12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
SA WEETTT! I LOVE all of them ...except the second to last(sorry you asked) You are AMAZING! I never do my girls hair anymore, because 1, there's too many of them, 2, it just get's ruined with in a half an hour if I do, cause it's so hot and they start sweating, 3, I'm TOO LAZY!!!! And 4, They like doing their own hair...except everyone once in a while #3 will come up to me and ask me to braid it or do piggy's for her, or curl it. Keep up the good job mama!
**Can't believe SB is old enough to go to kindergarten. # 3 started this year too, so now I have three in school...aaaaa:-)
Hey could you send me your email address? That is how I send out the invites to view our blog and I don't have yours. Either leave it as a comment on my blog or email it to me: qtmystique@yahoo.com. Thanks. Your daughter is so cute and big now! I remember when she and Randon were just babies:)
Soooo cute!! I love the one with the big pink bow with white pokadots.
I love her hair. I do Meredith's hair in inverted (or inside out) French braid pigtails almost every day. I really, really want to learn how to corkscrew. I need to study some of those hair blogs. The kids have to wear uniforms, but there are no restrictions on hair bows!!
My favorite was the up do with ribbons...Cute! I'm definitely going to need to improve my hair doing skills with 2 girls.
Wow, you're the woman! I don't have a favorite because they all look intense. My oldest would never let me do her hair, so I've just transformed into a lazy bum and only (sometimes) ensure that their hair is even brushed. You're awesome! :)
Post a Comment