with our crew its always a "jolley holley-day!" there's me, the mama who gets to stay home with the 5&1/2 very active kiddos (9,8,6,2,1, & soon to be new)! i'm married to the wonderfulest guy in the world who works his tail off teaching french at Edison State College in Fort Myers, while the rest of us are enjoying this crazy adventure we call life. all in all i would say i'm pretty blessed!
I've been thinking about you NONSTOP since the tornadoes. I hope everything is okay. Please post an update when you can. If you need a place to stay, you can come to our house. PLEASE let me know if you are okay.
Jeremy and Sam have sweater vests just like that but I couldn't find a 4t for Adam. I love the blue and khaki combo think it looks very good and summery. Can't believe how grown up your kids are!!
3 comments:
Noelle,
I've been thinking about you NONSTOP since the tornadoes. I hope everything is okay. Please post an update when you can. If you need a place to stay, you can come to our house. PLEASE let me know if you are okay.
You have a beautiful family! So cute!
Jeremy and Sam have sweater vests just like that but I couldn't find a 4t for Adam. I love the blue and khaki combo think it looks very good and summery. Can't believe how grown up your kids are!!
Post a Comment