Tuesday, September 3, 2013

you know the moment

you know the moment when you have so many ideas of what you're going to accomplish tomorrow?

that moment right before your head hits the pillow?

yes. that. I have that! I have had many of those... 416 of them to be exact.

And a lot of those include the awesome blog posts  I write in my head.  did I mention they are awesome!? ;)

in  a nut shell? we are all alive and doing well... 5 children, 2 adults and a 10 year old dog in our 2 bedroom apartment.  we now know that we can do Anything after this!

signing off for now and hope to be back soon!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am due feb 4th! I was happy o find your blog again and see those pictures. Took of the kids! Glad all is going well. Looks like life is crazy, as always! All your kids in a two bedroom apt and homeschooling?! Wow!!! I'm sure you are extremely organized as you would have to be! I have been interested in homeschooling but now that Jude has severe food allergies I'm almost 100% sure I will so ill have to check up with you again when that time comes! I think it will be great. :) send the fam our love! :)