Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday TJ!

I can't believe my boy is two! (well technically not until friday, but seeing how his birthday is the day after Thanksgiving, we are celebrating the week before) TJ's Ultrasound Picture in Aufust of 2005 A few Hospital pics of TJ when he was born... man i miss that hospital! November 23rd, 2205 8 lbs 11 oz 20 1/2 inches long A cute on of TJ in April of 2006 (5 months old) 10 Months old and my Aunt's wedding Here is The BIRTHDAY BOY! a big 2!! I planned a fun birthday party for this year with a dump truck theme. I made a couple of chocolate cakes with chocolate chips baked in, then frosted and cut them up into "bricks". Then piled them in a dump wagon layered with chocolate pudding and crushed oreos... sprinkled with gummy worms! TJ had fun with Sarahbeth and Ali while playing with his new spiderman motorcycle!!! he loves it! brad hopes it will help him lean towards the masculine side... (he loves to play dress up with his sister... what can i say????)

1 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday TJ! Very cute cake!