Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween Everyone! I hope everyone's was as fun as ours! This year for halloween, our friend Jamison wanted to be a Jedi, Luke Skywalker, so we thought it would be fun to have sarahbeth be princess Leai and tj be Darth Vadar! So Annalie showed me how to make a wig and then we had a day of making costumes at her house. so this is my very first homemade halloween costume!!! aren't you proud of me!?! anyways, there are a lot of pictures because i couldn't decide on which ones to put up. hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!! Sarahbeth skinned her knee just before getting dressed, here she's showing us! This is the only one I could get of tj with the mask on, he doesn't stand still for nothin'! Ahh, the "family" is complete! tj, jamison, and sarahbeth, oops, i mean good ole' dv, luke and leai! okay, i can't seem to load anymore pics on this entry... stay tuned! p.s. see slide show above for more halloween fun!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I didn't realize you MADE Sarahbeth's wig! That's awesome! Looked great! They both did. And thanks for the encouragement with Ben. I appreciate that. Glad we're friends.

Shanda said...

those costumes are adorable! Great job Noel! By the way...sorry I missed your phone call! I have been in Phoenix with Kendra for a couple of weeks. You can call me any time since it takes too much effort to get my lazy bum up to look up your phone number!

Caroline said...

Very cute costumes! How did you make the wig?

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Those are awesome! Love the wig!