Here's a few photos from yesterday and today that involve the arrival of Baby William Kempton Holley (Kempton) to the Holley family. More info and pictures to come in the new few days.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
Congratulations! We all can't wait to hear details about the baby and find out what the kids think about him!
Get lots of rest momma!
What a beautiful boy! We are happy for you and your family and wish you the best as you go from two to three. I'm glad we're back in touch!
He looks so long! I can't believe that he's already here...9 months goes by fast when you're not the one pregnant, I guess! Can't wait to hear details...
What a cute boy! I'm so glad to hear everything is going good. See you guys soon.
Congratulations! Kempton looks wonderful and you look great for just having a baby! Looking forward to the details later. :)
Noel, he's beautiful! Glad to see you and Kempton are doing well. Congratulations!
Post a Comment