Tuesday, February 19, 2008

i've been taged!

10 years ago... I was 15, living in michigan. i was a sophomore in high school, wasting time on things that weren't important. Things on my to do list:

  • sleep
  • drink more water
  • spend time with sb and tj
  • homework
  • cleaning
  • scrapbooking
3 Bad Habits
  1. procrastination
  2. snacking/giving into my cravings of cheeseburgers and rootbeer floats
  3. no patience
3 Places I have lived
  1. norman, oklahoma
  2. flagstaff, arizona
  3. scottsdale, arizona
If I had a billion dollars i would:
  • pay off all of our own family's debt, and our mom's (both brad's and mine)
  • invest enough to live off of the interest only
  • start college and mission funds for our kids and nieces and nephews (and a few not blood related)
  • build our dream house in our dream place... still undetermined
  • take our families on fun vacations
  • visit every temple in the world
  • go on several missions with brad
  • have fun secret santa christmases

5 Jobs I have had

  1. care giver
  2. after school taker carer of kids
  3. america reads
  4. behavior therapist for kids with autism
  5. toms bbq (really really yummy bbq place in tempe az) ( i gained 10 lbs in the 3 months i worked there!!!)
5 things people don't know about me
  1. i have a proportianally short pinky (thanks for pointing that out brad)
  2. i can't stand it when people chew gum with thier mouths open like a cow
  3. i like cows
  4. i don't like dead cows
  5. unfortunately i'm a pretty open person, which makes for a pretty boring section...

I tag...Katie Lawrence, Jenny Witt, and Joane Loden

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

my favorite thing you listed is your #2 job: after school taker carer of kids..lol
Glad you're feeling better..thanks for playing tag :-)

Cheyenne said...

I have to say, Kempton is pretty cute. Glad you're all healthy and back home! Let me get organized and maybe I can slip out there to say hello. If I wait, I probably won't see him until he's talking and walking...