i meant to post this yesterday, buuuuuut, yeah, well anyways, Kempton was 5 weeks old as of yesterday. i still don't understand how the time goes by so fast. he's doing really well, on sunday he was 10 1/2 pounds! GEEZE! and then tuesday night he slept straight through the night from 9:30 until 5:30!!!! i woke up a little before he did and my chest was SO HUGE! and so full it felt like there were boulders laying on top of me, i could hardley even roll over to get up to get him! He's doing great at holding his head up, and even though he has been smiling from day one, he's doing more reaction smiles now! it's so cute! still no word on the heart murmer deal, and i've called SEVERAL times, so i assume everything is fine. it's just frustrating though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
WOW that is awesome! My breast never really get that full, I hope that is not a bad thing. John david sleeps from about 12 to 6 I think it is pretty good! I am impressed you have more self control then I do I would so be beating down the walls to find out what is going on with the results!
I know this feeling!! I am SOO happy that he slept so long, especially with Brad gone!! I sure bet it felt nice to nurse him :) :p
Aww man! I hate that feeling! You are so happy they sleep that long but you are so miserable when you wake up!
You are SOOO lucky, Nixon is 15months old and for the first time is starting to sleep through the night from 9:30-5am. The engorgment thing is THE WORST.
Post a Comment