Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And the Results are IN!

so i had my surgery on monday. joane loden came over and spent the day/night/and day again with our kids (poor joane, i think she's traumitized...;) so we had no worries! anyways, when i woke up, all i could say was my belly button hurt... which it REALLY REALLY DOES still! but anyways, robin stayed with brad and me and was such a big help. but i didn't have any funny things happen... a little dissapointing, brad even brought the camera in hopes that we would catch some great material. but alas, nothing happened other than a low fever and issues with really low blood pressure, and the occasional naseua. i did loose it a bit, but by morning we were doing better (no morphine for me, i've learned my lesson now!) so anyways, i'm just really sore from the insicions ...BUT!!! and this is HUGE, my gallbladder pain is GONE! i love it! i have a few stones that the dr gave me to keep, but he said my gallbladder was packed FULL! so, now it's gone, and sarahbeth and tj are so funny about it. they're not allowed to touch me except for my hand because they can be a little rough without meaning too. and sb will say things like, i don't want a gallbladder, and then tells the story of how mine stopped working because i was eating rocks... hmmm, we'll have to work on that. anyways, i will post pictures soon! thanks friends for all your help and support!

5 comments:

Kat M said...

That is awesome!! I am glad you are doing well. I hope that the soreness goes away soon. Are you taking any meds??
That would be interesting to see the gall stones. I never found out what mine looked like.

katester said...

Yikes, that sounds painful but glad you are doing well.

Aubry said...

I was thinking about you...I'm glad the surgery went well and you are on the mend.

Kat M said...

Stuart had an interview last week. It takes a while for the hiring process and he wouldn't actually start until the 1st of December...so it is still a waiting game. I hope we can last until the middle of Dec. without extra funds. I am looking into substituting, but that will take a while to do because I have to have my finger prints sent in and wait for them.

That Girl said...

Hey, girl - glad you found me!

Your kids are adorable and exact xeroxes of you. Creepy.

Happy gallbladder un-birthday!