THE ROLLING STONES of course! HAHAHAHAHA.
Have you heard any good gallbladder jokes lately?
here's a few...
- q. What did the liver say after the gallbladder was removed?
You think the gallbladder was painful? Try a little separation anxiety.
...
Or, how about…
Where does the liver go on vacation?a. The Bile River.
Ok, so if you haven't put it together yet, i'm having some issues with me good ole friend, the gallbladder. for the last few weeks i have had bad stomach aches along with not so friendly back aches... didn't think the two were related until a friend pointed it out and mentioned it might be my gall bladder. WELL, she happened to be right, and now, a nice big fat deductible later i am schelduled to have my gall bladder removed october 20th. hip hip hooray right???? i think? we'll see. so i have several really great friends and a terriffic ward to help with the kiddos and such for a couple weeks after. so we shall see how this all turns out. if anyone has any stories and/or advice, i'd say BRING IT ON!








3 comments:
I think I have already told you, but if you are getting laprascopic (sp?) it is a really easy recovery. I was back at it (as much as i could 3 weeks after a csection) in just a few days. I was scared at first because it was a spur of the moment thing that was decided on at the ER....but everything turned out well. I would research it as much as you are able to to easy your worries.
Oh, the only time after I had it removed was one time. A few months ago I had KFC (which I don't normall have and hadn't had since my gall bladder was taken out). Shortly after my meal I had an extremly dull pain that I KNEW would have been an attack had I had my gall bladder. I just know that I can no longer eat KFC...it just isn't good for me (like I didn't know that before..haha)
Oops! I should have read this post before I wrote that email. Now I see that the good old gall bladder comes out on October 20th! I hope everything goes really well and you have a quick recovery.
PLEASE let me know what I can do to help!
Sorry you are having to have surgery but glad you will have some relief from whatever is going on!
Post a Comment