Okay, so i'm being informed that the pay it forward post is not allowing comments, well isn't that luck for me? ;) anyways, go ahead and leave your comment here! and remember only the 1st three get something, but they have to post it up on their blog too, or facebook/twitter/myspace/whatever! Happy days!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
hahaha... when I saw the words "trying again" the first thing I thought was "Dude. She's trying to make a baby AND she's posting it? That's one brave woman!"
But I guess I need to get my mind out of the gutter.
harms... yeah that's DEFINATELY something i'll be posting about. uhm, just kidding. since we haven't tried with any of our kids yet except for sb, i guess that would be kind of a first for us. but that kinda sounds mean to say that way. anyways, so are you my number 1?
Post a Comment