Thursday, July 29, 2010

cloth diapers for sale!

well some of you "loyal" readers of my pathetic blog may remember this post
http://holley-family.blogspot.com/2008/05/cloth-diapers.html  about my decision to use cloth diapers and what my 2 cents on it is/was.

I really enjoyed the diapers and using them on tj and kempton. as some of you may know due to my complaining, this last year we did store diapers because of our septic nightmare from damaged lines and irresponsible/unreachable installers.  brad was very wary of how much laundry we did and trust me we used hardly any water at all...(phew)

Things are fixed finally, and now, (THANK HEAVEN!) kempton is ready for potty training.
so, we are no longer in need of these (plus i need the space and the money right now more rather than later :(

so i am selling my diapers. the ones i have are bum genius all in ones (AIO). which means it's exactly like a regular diaper, and they were brad's favorite. you don't do any stuffing.
i have 10 large (6 green, 2 orange, 1 white, & 1 blue)
pictured below.


the blue and white ones on the right are one sizes (6 total, 3 blue, 3 white)
these ones you stuff the insert in them but after they are stuffed they are just like an AIO. plus they have snaps on the front so all you have to do is snap it onthe right size to grow with your baby.

a veiw of the AIO open.


a view of the AIO closed.
the ones below are the medium sizes ( 10 total, 5 blue, 3 green, 2 white)
and these ones are XL,  tj wore two of these twice and was done. most still have the tags on.
they are bumkins AIO
there are 9 here too.
these have more of a plastic underpants feel on the outside but the comfy flannel feel on the inside.
so, that's that i guess. even if you don't use or want to use cloth diapers, if you know someone who does or who would like to try it out, please pass this post on to them.

we're wiinding down on going into the last year for brad's schooling, so money is getting super tight... if it were a size i'd give it a 2 :) just kidding, my lame attempt at a joke. (horrible sense of humor i know.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see spots before my eyes!

That background really makes your blog difficult to read. sorry.

Amy said...

I may have a relative that would be interested, I'll let you know if they are.

BUT if your Diaper sprayer is still in good condition and you're interested in selling it, let me know.

I've decided I want to do cloth diapers and have been slowly collecting supplies (wish I hadn't already purchased the diapers or I would buy yours)!

holley family said...

anonymous... sorry bout that... the background looked neat and it was the only one i had time to playaround with. hope this one is better :)
amy!
yes, the sprayer is in great condition. how many diapers do you have?

That Girl said...

lol

I wish I had decided to do cloth diapers years ago - but now I feel like it's not "worth it" - you know?

holley family said...

to "that girl", i think we were talking bout this a couple weks ago :) i think thy're totally worth it if you've got more than a year of diapering to go... but from where you're at, i'd say yeah, not so much worth it ;)