Friday, September 19, 2008

I HAVE the GREATEST friends!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and thoughtful comments. My mom and sister ended up going up to vegas from phx and after some crankiness and misunderstandings, everyone is in good standing with everyone else, needless to say, i did Not brave an expensive plane ride to sin city with a baby with an ear infection. we just felt it would probably be better and easier this way. i appreciated the advice of going at a later time to help with cleaning things out (thanks cheyenne ...i think?) anyways, not much else is going on here. ... Kempton is now 7 months, wieghing in at 15 lbs 6 oz, and 27 3/4 inches tall.. he's our tall n' skinny boy! which makes the hand-me-downs from tj a little funny, and VERY loose! tj was more on the short and stout end. In fact, because Kempton IS so tall, it's hard to snap his onsies, and so last night he somehow got out of his onsie, AND his POOPIE diaper, and it got allllllllllllll over his play pen (he sleeps here at night in the other room until i can trust sb and tj with him in the mornings). ... SOOOOO, lets just say that we are very glad that TODAY was trash day! YUCK! Kempton updates: way past the crawling, standing and turning while walking a long the furniture... and I SWEAR, annalie will back me up, he said "MAMA" while reaching for me! he really is a fun baby. He likes to be moving, won't sit still for anything but cheerios. will eat baby food, but prefers to feed himself, LOVES yogurt and fruits! not so happy about veggies.... (brad's son!) Alright, sorry i haven't put pictures up, i'm having some, uhm issues, we'll just call them issues. OH YES, and the little lambs sale was today (for all those not in alabama, it's a semi annual children's consignment sale) and i have to say, slim pickin's for the prices... oh don't get me wrong, plenty of wonderful things, but i'm not paying $12.00 for a pair of second hand pants! RIDICULOUS!

3 comments:

Aubry said...

Sounds like the last little while has been a little crazy for you guys. Sorry about your uncle. I hope the family is doing okay. Potty training...just thinking about it stresses me out. I bought a book called Toilet Training in Less Than a Day and I think I'm going to give their strategy a try in a few weeks. Wish me luck!

Cheyenne said...

Are you kidding? $12? I need to take you to Kids Market in October. The most I ever pay for anything is $5. Oh, I did pay $8 for a Baby Gap outfit...with the tags still on it. Don't feel bad, but I laughed about Kempton's great escape!

Unknown said...

Noel, it's my cousin that owns the Kids Market that Cheyenne is talking about. I was up there yesterday, and there are so many clothes, they are piled up in the aisles under the racks! It would be worth a trip to Bham for it. TONS of choices and while some of it is ridculously priced, you will find lots of reasonable stuff too.