Tj has this thing about ALWAYS having some type of clothes on... except when he sleeps, (which is another post in and of itself;) anyways, we've been working on potty training and I try and keep just his underwear on with a shirt. it just seems easier, and less laundry to do when accidents happen. but tj doesn't see it that way... I just hope he always stays this modest! so he couldn't find any of his shorts, and finally he came out with these on looking for a shirt. it tooke me a minute but i quickly realized those shorts were kempton's!
What a silly boy... they DID fit okay though, but a little too bunchy in the front area!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
What NOT to Wear
Posted by
holley family
at
3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
This message is for Brad.
Hello Brad. Annette was just showing me your family on the computer. Good looking group! Tons of good memories of hanging out with you and the old crew, and eating Amanda Welkers Rasberry dessert at Dustins house on sunday afternoons. Also some wild crazy halloween parties at your place by the train tracks.
I hope that you guys are doing well and hope to see you some time in the near future. You and Noel are the nicest people that I have ever known.
HILLARIOUS!
Post a Comment