So this last weekend I was emailed an offer by http://www.deseretbook.com/ that if you order more than $5.oo online and then enter the code EasterCD in the promo code part of the checkout, you get this cd for FREE, the Stories of Jesus. I have it now! it is about 35 minutes long and uses (great) children's voices who sing about the Savior's life, from birth all the way to the ressurection. The tunes are catchy, and after not even 1 day, sb and tj are singing most of the songs on their own. I love the primary songs, but some of them can be quite annoying at times, i don't find that with this one. in fact there are a few that i could just sit and bawl my eyes out (i'm such a boob) and feel the spirit so strongly from. I so seriously encourage everyone to do this and add this cd to your collection. You SO won't regret it! i think that promo lasts until this saturday? i don't reallly know, but it's an easter promotion, sooooo, i would think that would make sense?Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Free Easter CD
So this last weekend I was emailed an offer by http://www.deseretbook.com/ that if you order more than $5.oo online and then enter the code EasterCD in the promo code part of the checkout, you get this cd for FREE, the Stories of Jesus. I have it now! it is about 35 minutes long and uses (great) children's voices who sing about the Savior's life, from birth all the way to the ressurection. The tunes are catchy, and after not even 1 day, sb and tj are singing most of the songs on their own. I love the primary songs, but some of them can be quite annoying at times, i don't find that with this one. in fact there are a few that i could just sit and bawl my eyes out (i'm such a boob) and feel the spirit so strongly from. I so seriously encourage everyone to do this and add this cd to your collection. You SO won't regret it! i think that promo lasts until this saturday? i don't reallly know, but it's an easter promotion, sooooo, i would think that would make sense?
Posted by
holley family
at
10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I am going to deseretbook.com right now, sound like a wonderful cd. I hope you are feeling better. What was the cause for all of the bleeding? Sounds pretty scary.
As for my potty training tips.
This is what I did..
1st keep them dry-change their diaper right after they pee in it. Get them right when they wakeup and change them. The point is to make it uncomfortable when they are wet. Do that for one week.
2nd week put them in underwear and take them to the potty as frequently as you can, every 20 minutes to 30 minutes. YOu are supposed to get a toilet seat also. Tyson didn't like, he just learned to go on the big potty.
Some kids don't learn to go for a few days and if pooping is an issue that could take a while to figure out. For some reason both of my boys are afraid to go #2 in a big toilet, but they eventually grow out of it and they go.
I didn't go anywhere for 2 weeks.
You want to make it totally fun, try not to get stressed, if they see you are excited about it hopfully it will rub off.
And there are alot of accidents, don't make it a big deal, us the uh oh next time week need to make it to the potty kind of thing.
Potty training is rough, I seriously think it will determine the number of kids we have.
Anyway that's what I did.
Hope you find something that works for you.
Post a Comment