Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Give Away!

Thanks To Shanda for recomending this website, http://www.foodstoragemadeasy.net/ ! I don't know about everyone else, but i am a HUGE checklist person (i flutter on flylady.net too!) but i love having things kinda spelled out for me, ESPECIALLY when it comes to food storage. Right now these gals have put together their checklists that they email out every 2 weeks (for free) and they have compiled them into an e-book to get them all at once. it will cost $17, but right now they are doing a giveaway to 10, TEN luck people! (i'm hoping to be one of them;)
  • Regardless of their giveaway though, their website has GREAT links, ideas, and tons of tidbits of information! I strongly urge you to check it out! Thanks again Shanda!

I am so glad and excited about everyone's ideas... keep 'em coming!

0 comments: